Sharkface and dc Dart?

Advert

I'll try again with this post. A Cox .049 or even Testors/McCoy .049 for even better control a PAW .55 BR R/.c as seen on this list http://www.eifflaender.com/price.htm#SBB Uncle Google will give loads more. I had loads of fun with these bot F/F and R/c You do the same but I hope you are an experienced flyer.

Originally I dud have a 09 medallion in it. full bore two channel. But that was when I was flying pattern ships in the 80's and it was almost more than I could handle then so definately not now after a twenty year rest. I have got a 049 somewhere, I will have to dig it out, thought the Dart wouldnt be uo to it but thought I would ask. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
After 16 weeks of more or less solid work, I took out my Sharkface fitted with cox 049 for its first flight in twenty five years, on a very Gusty Dartmoor. First flight was fairly nerve wrecking and a bit of a brute of a landing, cartwheeled but no damage. Second fkight had my reflexes sorted a bit more and old Sharky didnt let me down. More fun than anything else I have in the loft. Fantastic glide and handling when engine cut, landed twenty feet away. Well chuffed. Now where is that teedee 09?