Int to Eu

Helidel

Advert

Hi, My knowledge of Spektrum is very limited, but the text for the international site says that DSM2 and DSMX transmitters and receivers are interoperable. As I understand it, the issue was that the channel hogging DSM2 is no longer acceptable in the full channel hopping EU (hence the introduction of DSMX), so the newer and current EU transmitters have the channel hogging DSM2 capability disabled.

My DX6i has the ability to make it solely DSM2, solely DSMX, or have it auto detecting. Is your Tx set to only operate DSMX? It would be worth having a look in the setup.

Hope that helps,

John

There are a number of different Dx7's going back over 10 years so without knowing which one you have I cannot answer your specific question. However in general:

• If the Transmitter was sold in the EU after Jan 2015 then it will transmit on DSMX only and will not operate AR500 DSM2 receivers.
  • Altering the Region codes in the software will only change the transmitter's power output, not its modulation capability.

If the Transmitter is capable of operating on DSM2 it will automatically adopt this modulation when you bind it to a DSM2 receiver. If the DSM2 receivers will not bind to your transmitter there is nothing you can do to force it to do so.