futaba T10J

Tony j

Hi All

hope you can shed a bit of light on this for me

I am thinking about purchasing the above but where it quotes T-fhss which I understand to be telemetry and also S-fhss system ?? do I suppose rightly that you need to switch between systems on the transmitter or does it know by which receiver you are using ie does it just send in s-fhss unless you connect a suitable telemetry receivers which it then will transmit suitable data too ?

Many thanks in advance

Regards

Tony

Advert

• 8 months later...

Hi Everyone, I would agree with Carperfect regarding the T10J Tx. it is magic in all respects, as far as I am concerned, but having searched through the Manual many times, still cannot find any mention of how to adjust the Timer volume bleeps. Being a little Mutton Jeff due to First Line aircraft work, (pre ear defenders Era) it is somewhat frustrating, There is mention of the speech volume tweaking in the telemetry mode but non for the timer as far as I can see. Having emailed the supplier and futaba for a solution to no avail; can anyone help point me in the right direction, or am I stuck with it. Volume on my Futaba 7C Tx is perfect.

Thanks for any suggestions, ( I already have new batteries for my hearing aid crossed off, thanks).

All the best

Pat

I have flown since returning post children using Futaba T6J. Have been thinking for awhile about catching up with developments and investing in a new Tx. The T10J looks attractive but I fly with Mode 3; left handed. The change to '3 on the T6J was simple enough. Does anyone know whether it is similarly simple on the T10J please?

Mad Dave. Simple. hold down + and - buttons and switch on. two clicks on the + button and its done. 20 seconds start to finish. And i am selling my T10j. still got my T8j though. I have bought a Taranis . The T10j works fine. so if your interested pm me. Got a new in the box R3008sb receiver as well

Pat. You can not adjust the volume on the timer peeps. only on the Telemetry. But you can connect an ear phone to the back. that might help. attached a small micro speaker to mine. and it was fine. You can adjust the tone of the beeps in the parameter settings, page 3 in perameters. i have mine on 92

Edited By CARPERFECT on 22/08/2018 20:37:11