First build

Robert Edney

Hi, me again, got everything built and just got to do the electric stuff, I got the radio servo's and I have ordered brushless motor + ESC +_ propeller power kit for planes up to 1200 g ideal weight 800 g with 3 s battery but there are so many and I don't really understand what one to buy, I don't want to spend a lot as everything has all added up so any advice would be great. Thanks again

Advert

In order to get worthwhile advice from forum members you need to provide full details of the model and what items you have already bought.

So tell us the name of model, the type of model, the wingspan and likely weight

then tell us which motor/ESC/&prop you have ordered or intend to order.

Then we may be able to advise on the Lipo too, maybe 1000mah like this would suit. Don't forget that you will probably need 2 or more Lipos to get a few flights. So save postage by ordering them all together with whatever connectors you will need for the ESC (ncluding matching bullet connectors to the motor ) Remember you will also need a proper Lipo charger too. Make sure you order from the UK or EC warehouse if you order from HobbyKing - don't get caught for import duty if you order from the warehouse in China!

You need to give exact details of the motor - KV and motor number etc if you want more help. Or a link to the item you have bought. Frankly it would have been better to have posted the link before you bought and asked peoples opinion on suitability. Experienced modellers usually know the best or cheapest sources!