lidl wing bags

20180501_114509.jpgjust made some glider wing bags from lidl xxl picnic blankets £ 8.99 each. got two wing bags for 2    4 meter glider wing out of one blanket 2m x2m in size. they sill have some in stock but not for long. ROOsmiley20180419_124930.jpg

Edited By Roo Hawkins on 01/05/2018 16:56:36

Thanks for the heads-up - I picked up one today, plus a nice-enough wee £12.99 rucksack to take my "bits" up on to the hill. I can get this picnic-blanket, a garden kneeling pad, a rolled-up cycling jacket, my Transmitter, 2 water-bottles and a few odds-and-sods tucked neatly into it with no cramming. The sack has a tubular metal frame which keeps the bag off the back and, with a mesh panel, it seems well ventilated. there are chest- and hip-straps for stability. I had it out this afternoon and was rather impressed with it.

The picnic blanket's eventual use is intended to be a paid of wing bags, but in the interim, since it fits so neatly in the rucksack, it will no doubt be useful for lying on in the heather either during or between flights. Age, you know? Zzzzzzz . . .