E Flight Hurricaine Prop ?

Rocker

I have a old E-Flite Hurricane ,now well a truly discontinued .It fly really well but today I broke the only propeller I had left and it seems the propellers for the e-Flite Hurricane are no more .The propeller is a 11.75 X 7 ,what would be a better replacement the APC 12 X 7 electric prop or the 11x 7 electric prop ??

• 1 month later...
Advert

Posted by Rocker on 10/12/2018 23:15:37:

I have a old E-Flite Hurricane ,now well a truly discontinued .It fly really well but today I broke the only propeller I had left and it seems the propellers for the e-Flite Hurricane are no more .The propeller is a 11.75 X 7 ,what would be a better replacement the APC 12 X 7 electric prop or the 11x 7 electric prop ??

You could always trim the 12x7 to 11 3/4x7 buy make sure you balance it before use.

I'd say that there will be no significant difference between the APC-E 12x7 and the EFlite 11.75" x7" . The thinner profile of the APC-E versus the E-Flite prop will more than likely offset the minimal blade length difference in terms of current draw. I wouldn't recommend trimming the prop, for no obvious benefit.