Durafly Bonanza Spares

Goose10

Just thrown my toys out of pram with HK over lack of spares for this; what with the fiasco over battery sizes, CG positions etc, they should have been better prepared.

On another forum, they even committed in November to having spares available early December.

Does anybody know of a suitable alternative prop, as the spare they suggested wont even fit....seems like 7X5 but the base is quite narrow and thin in order to fit on the shaft.

Advert

Thanks, I had ordered what looked like the right one (ignored the HK CS guy) and these fit although they need to be handed ie CCW.

Also the collar on the spindle needs to be reduced in thickness but can be achieved by replacing with one of the adaptor rings from the replacement prop.

Found the following and will advise on outcome.

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/glass-fiber-nylon-electric-ccw-7050-grey-2pcs-bag.html

Oddly enough, I accidentally bought a pusher prop for a model I was resurrecting and flew it today with it for the first time earlier today. I'm pleased to report that (as I'd expected really) that there were no untoward effects (14,615 Gipsy Majors can't all be wrong) so don't let opposite rotation put anyone off (unless the model has a lot of right thrust, of course).

Edited By Martin Harris on 22/12/2018 18:37:11

• 2 weeks later...