Flightline/Freewing Spare Parts

Anyone needing any Flightline/Freewing Spare parts .I can highly recommend " R C Castle " They are based in Hong Kong but the spare parts for your Flightline /Freewing are cheaper to buy from then anywhere in Europe or the UK ( that is also taking in account of the postage They are still cheaper ) and boy is the delivery quick .Order a set of retracts for my Freewing Hawk on the Thursday before Christmas and just received an e mail telling me they will be delivered tomorrow .I do not think that would of been so quick even coming from a company in the UK .That is including the Christmas break in the middle .Very impressed yes

Advert

Yes I know .I will not use them had a real bad experience with them made me feel RED .I can highly recommend R C Castle brilliant service and very helpful ,I get all my Freewing/Flightline spare from R C Castle and has I have said a very quick delivery ,quicker then most UK Model Shops !!!!

Both myself and a friend of mine have both had a nightmare with them, they couldn’t run a bath let alone a business customer service is absolutely paramount these days as it’s so easy to go elsewhere. And they have absolutely no clue about that whatsoever. I would just tell people to go to motion rc in the eu great service and fast delivery

Strange I have always had first class service from RC Castle and they always have the spare parts in stock unlike Motion R C Europe where when ever I look at the spares on there web site most are out of stock ,but the more choice we have the better it is for everyone .Saying that I have just pre-order the Flightline 1600 Corsair from Motion RC Europe so I hope you are correct Woody on there service being has good has you say it is .Time will tell