Hi I'm Laura

Advert

Posted by Geoff Sleath on 13/04/2019 15:50:11:

Sorry you lost your dad, Laura. Whereabouts in Derbyshire are you? Our club flies from a former WW2 airfield just to the east of Ashbourne and you'd be welcome to visit. There's a locked gate for access so we'd have to arrange for you coincide with me or another member to let you in.

We have a couple of trainers for you to try.

Geoff

Hi Geoff that's awesome once I get a car I will definitely like to meet up and come your way please. x

Hi Laura. A big welcome to this site from SUNNY 😎 Cyprus. I'm a fairly new person to this hobby and learned to fly after moving here, we don't have a club where I am, but I had an experienced chap teach me the basics, I then brought a Hobbyzone super cub s (SAFE) then moved on to an E-flite Apprentice S ,now I'm into warbirds, and other scale aircraft. The long and the short of this is get an experienced trainer to teach you the basics. I agree with what has been recommended by others on here..

Chris

Posted by DIGGER on 14/04/2019 10:03:34:

Hi Laura. A big welcome to this site from SUNNY 😎 Cyprus. I'm a fairly new person to this hobby and learned to fly after moving here, we don't have a club where I am, but I had an experienced chap teach me the basics, I then brought a Hobbyzone super cub s (SAFE) then moved on to an E-flite Apprentice S ,now I'm into warbirds, and other scale aircraft. The long and the short of this is get an experienced trainer to teach you the basics. I agree with what has been recommended by others on here..

Chris

Hi thanks oh wow Cyprus would loooove to be there right now I'm a bikini girl and it's freezing here lol! I agree I need some help flying to begin with so will look into that. x

Posted by Paul Marsh on 14/04/2019 10:19:04:

Hi, and welcome to the forum. Might be a great idea to get to a show during the summer and see what the modeling world is and you learn more that way. See what products are available and what disciplines there are.

Hi and ooooh great idea I actually didnt think of this, I need to see a show totally! x

Posted by Laura Stevenage on 14/04/2019 13:53:06:

Chris

Hi thanks oh wow Cyprus would loooove to be there right now I'm a bikini girl and it's freezing here lol! I agree I need some help flying to begin with so will look into that. x

Went flying today, we fly overlooking the sea. About 20 deg, sunny, shirt and shorts weather. Sorry you lot in the cold don't mean to rub it in, hehe. Laura if you ever get to Cyprus contact me, you will be most welcome to be with us old men, we can always loan you a plane. Think I'll go and sit by the pool, with a glass of wine. SORRY.

Chris

Posted by DIGGER on 14/04/2019 15:07:56:
Posted by Laura Stevenage on 14/04/2019 13:53:06:

Chris

Went flying today, we fly overlooking the sea. About 20 deg, sunny, shirt and shorts weather. Sorry you lot in the cold don't mean to rub it in, hehe. Laura if you ever get to Cyprus contact me, you will be most welcome to be with us old men, we can always loan you a plane. Think I'll go and sit by the pool, with a glass of wine. SORRY.

Chris

Omg noooo soo not fair lol!!! I want to be there well enjoy it x