What are the pre-moderated posting and other policies?

playtime222

What's the policy here, then? Is every thread pre-moderated all the time? Or is there a probationary period before you can post freely?

I know the usual caveats of the mods most likely being volunteers, this being a company-owned forum and the limitations of the platform used (e.g. I can't seem to find my unpublished posts anywhere) all apply too.

I does all feel a bit unnecessary and unwelcoming to be honest.

The lack of feedback for posts that remain unpublished a day later and actions (avatar selection) that remain uncompleted is perplexing.

So what is the average turn around time on a post? Who do I escalate issues to?

Whinge over :D

i cant recall the number but your first few posts are pre moderated i think. Its to stop the many internet trolls who would otherwise come in and start being abusive, posting offensive content, or just trying to sell stuff on their dodgy website.

Plenty of trolls and shills out there to be sure.

Looking like things are speeding up now. Post in the Lysander build thread appeared quickly.

Looking at the posting history of the guys in that thread, looks like most have been around for 6 years. Shame. Good info in there though.