Multiplex Dual Receivers

Advert

Posted by Percy Verance on 17/07/2019 19:13:39:

and the vulnerable exposed aerial. I've never broken one yet, but I know those who have.

I have to agree to that. On the older one, to get a better protectionI modified the mounting to swing it back (and fix it) in the same way the 35MHz antenna could . Nothing wrong with the NiMh battery as far as I am concerned, must be nearly a year ago I last had to charge it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully guys on here can answer another question ? sorry !

I have set up conditions, I only need two and used the dual rate switch to switch between conditions 1 and 2. I was then able to use different amounts of expo with mild and wild movements. However I find I need different servo end points as well, again my lack of understanding isn't letting me grasp this, can anyone tell me how this can be done ?

Many thanks.

Paul.

Thanks Frank,

I am doing this, the problem is I have two elevator servos on separate channels where the movements on low rates need to be about 12 degrees and oh high rates about 60 degrees, so they have very large servo arms. The problem is the two down elevator movements don't quite match in the low rate, so I was hoping there was a way to adjust servo end points in both flight conditions to exactly match servo movements.

Paul that also means when you move the elevator stick in high rates to give 12 deg then they will be out too, you need to get the servos matching. It suggests that there is some slight mechanical difference in each elevator linkage.

The best way is to adjust the mechanical linkage so they both move the same, but you can use the servo curves (5 point on the Cockpit Sx and Royal Sx and 9 point on the Profi), so the elevator halves move in unison. The MPX way is always to adjust the servo curves first to get equal response to the input and then adjust the required control inputs per flight phase/dual rate.