Searching for a IC ducted fan plan from the 90s Chris Golds?

Hi everyone, I am looking for a free plan that came with one of the model magazines during the 90's possibly RCM&E. It was a slab sided fuselage He-162 salamander style sport model I think called Hi-Jet with no under carriage. I think this might be a chris golds plan as I understand he did quite a few IC ducted fan models.

I started the model when I was younger but never finished it so I would like to possibly complete it with a brushless electric ducted fan.

Thanks

Guy

Advert

Some people haven't read the question properly!! The OP states that was an IC design NOT EDF....

I remember it I think. It used a Cox TD .020 and homemade fan. It was twin fin with a dihedral tailplane.

It was a plan in Radio Modeller. I had the plan blown up to fit a Kyosho EDF unit (remember those?). Can't find the original plan or mag but I will find it....I'll be back!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions, I think Alan Gorham has it, it was a simple slab sided easy build model He 162 in layout ie a IC ducted fan on top of the wing and fuselage with twin fins and a dihedral tailplane. I think the wing had a bit of dihedral as well.

Its not particularly up to date, but more of a nostalgic project.