RCM&E Special 2008

Ben Mullins

Advert

Because we get a small degree of cheating with the competitions Rusper. Multiple entries on colour photocopies etc.. sometimes received daily from the same entrants. We weed 'em out of course. Yes you're right I could check to see if an eventual winner is a subscriber although I don't have direct access to the subscriber database, that's handled off site, we just make the mag

All in all I would say a worthy 2008 special. I was esspecially impressed by the nice cover. I also was rather supprised by the lack of the usual "electric flight" tutorial which seem these days to turn up in every second mag. I was also quite astounded by the ability of Timbo and Fly Electric to produce such long (for what it is) articals on such medium sized subjects.

All in all it was good. A slap or two on the back from me.

birdy wrote (see)

All in all I would say a worthy 2008 special. I was esspecially impressed by the nice cover. I also was rather supprised by the lack of the usual "electric flight" tutorial which seem these days to turn up in every second mag. I was also quite astounded by the ability of Timbo and Fly Electric to produce such long (for what it is) articals on such medium sized subjects.

All in all it was good. A slap or two on the back from me.

"Verbal runs" my missus calls it - or worse! ( me that is....not Nigel H )

Not sure if you are criticising.... or praising birdy ?

• 2 weeks later...