Sound module

Mark Cooper 6

Advert

I thought Platt had only designed a Jungmeister with a radial engine? That might be important when it comes to selecting your sound module - engine sound file choices.

Like many things in life it's not always possible to have good and cheap, but if you are budgetting to buy all the wood, wire, wheels, covering, paint, R/C gear. motor, ESC and Lipos to build this model, maybe you can budget a good sound module in as well? The hardest components in a sound system to fit in the model are the speakers and the system that I have experience with lets you buy them separately and cheap. Therefore while you are building the model over the course of a few months, you can be saving up for the sound system but build in mountings for as many speakers as your system uses.

I have used Benedini systems in three models and would unfailingly recommend them.

Benedini Sound

If you fit a cheap system or one with a too poor audio output, you will never hear the sound when the model is in the air...