Advert

Posted by Brian Hammond on 16/12/2019 11:29:24:

Hi Chris, any luck with your parcel from TJD?

No I've heard nothing. I was actually wanting to cancel the order as I realsied I had made a mistake. It was the Acrowot kit and I wanted the deluxe version not the standard.I was hoping to catch it before it was sent to avoid the bother of having to send it back. I'm hoping it's just a temporary problem with them and they resolve it soon, otherwise it will mean claiming off the credit card.

Edited By Chris Marshall on 16/12/2019 12:04:17

Bit late now but TJD is my local shop (16 miles) and I was phoning thurs/fri to see if they had something in stock. No answer for 2 days, very unusual. took a chance and went to shop today. There were really busy with customers and loads of deliveries to unpack also heard a staff member talking about the amount of parcels to go out. Just really busy,good to see the business is doing well still.

Posted by Gary Murphy 1 on 16/12/2019 18:22:37:

Bit late now but TJD is my local shop (16 miles) and I was phoning thurs/fri to see if they had something in stock. No answer for 2 days, very unusual. took a chance and went to shop today. There were really busy with customers and loads of deliveries to unpack also heard a staff member talking about the amount of parcels to go out. Just really busy,good to see the business is doing well still.

You are lucky. I don't have a local shop anymore. The two nearest to me both closed relatively recently. The nearest now is about 60 miles away.

When I finally got in touch I had quite a long conversation with John the owner, as we sorted out the confusion. As I said above always had good service from them.