Don't say you didn't fly this weekend

Hi David,

no I don't have a van - it's an idea though ............

I squeeze it into a Focus estate with the seats down; all the wings on their leading edges on one side; fuselages side by side front to of the car; Esaystreet lays on top of tre fuselages, Mini Panic on top of the EasyStreet; field box etc, in front footwell and in the rear footwells; two trannies, hat and Rogue on the front seat; refreshments in the air conditioned glove box.  It's a tight squeeze !  Takes me 20 minutes to load the car, 10 or so to unload and set up.  I drive to the field in constant fear that I'll need to make an emergency stop and end up with enough building and repairing to last all winter !  

A van eh ?  Hmm................. 

think we all could do wi a van lol one of the lads in the club has a van that looks more like a mobile hanger how long it takes him to empty his work tools and fill it wi planes god onty knows. of course you do realise that if you get a van you'll just have to get some more models to fill any empty spaces lol

depends on the van you get david some of the modern mini vans are as well appointed as most family cars only issue would be carrying more than one passenger. my thought is something like the vauxhall safira wiyh the seats folded away flat is all but a van and for fully loaded trips to the field a long roof box for the wings would also be an idea