Uploading pics. to album

fly boy3

Advert

Eric, go to the brown-red line at the top of the page marked "Settings," "Inbox," "Friends," "Albums" etc and click on "Albums."

If you want to create a new album, click on "Create A Photo Album." Then give the album a name and description, though I believe the description is optional. Then you click on "Create Album."

Having created the album you then click on "Edit Photos." Then click on "Add More Photos." You can then browse the pictures stored on your computer and select up to five at a time. Having made your selection you click on "Upload" and the pictures will be put into your album. This might take some time. Once they have been uploaded click on "Save Changes" and all should be well.

If you want to add pictures to an existing album, click on the album, then click on "Edit Pictures," then "Add more Pictures" and continue as above.

Best of luck. We'd all be interested to see your models.

Thanks Cymaz, I only use thejpeg format, and have had no problems over the years until recently. I have taken a screenshot of the offending screen picture, but then It will not let me put it into an album so as I can upload to forum to show problem. Is it possible for the mods to look at my albums in any way ? Cheers, and thanks for your kind words.

Not clear to me at what stage you can not see your albums. Do you mean they do not appear when you click the camera in the thread icons above the text box or at some other earlier stage? Incidentally when I click on the 20 photos in your avatar box I only see album3 which has 2 photos in it. I use my iPad all the time for posting pictures an do not have a problem so will happily try and help if you can be very specific at which point in the process you are having a problem.

Tim

Hi FB3....I can emulate you & see your albums no problem at all....there appears to be no screenshot in there though. I suspect the screenshot is not in jpeg format...you may have to open it in a photo editor & save it as a jpeg before you can upload it.

I do know that pics taken on Apple devices can cause problems as they are optimised for viewing on Apple products & often contain a bit of code telling the device which way up they are etc. this code is meaningless to a non-Apple device, hence the problems.

If you save the pics you want to upload as jpegs they should transfer to your Albums no problem at all...

Let me know if I can help further....thumbs up