Rcme latest issue

Limobob

Hi folks, I have a subscription to a digital + paper copy of RCME. Digital copy usually available very early but no sign of the May issue. I realise these are difficult times but the paper copy is advertised as being available. I’m not sure how to contact the magazine so posted here to see if anyone can help

Stay safe, stay in. Here in France pretty strict about going out and about with an new attestation required for every visit, even walking the dog. Quite heavy fines for non conformation!

Advert

Hi Limobob,

Like you, I live in France and, as a subscriber, you should have received the following email in mid-April which explains the situation:

Dear Peter

I hope that you and your family are safe and coping with the effects of Covid-19.

Due to the increase in border controls and delays for commercial transportation at national boundaries, we are not able currently to guarantee that you will receive your magazine copy.

We cannot guarantee delivery as we rely upon the complex international distribution networks which are each suffering their own challenges at this time, and we do expect delays and disruption for the next few months.

We have therefore decided that it would be fairer for you to not mail at this time so that you don’t lose out on any issues you have paid for. For this period, in order that you don’t miss any content from the magazine, we are extending to you free access for the foreseeable future to the digital archive of our magazines, where each issue will be placed once published. We will continue this until we can be confident that our supply chain has returned to normal.

To activate your archive access (should you do not already have access) please visit https://www.modelflying.co.uk/archive and follow the steps.

Please note you will not be charged for any missed copies from your print subscription and you will receive everything you have paid for.

Wishing you the very best through these difficult times.

Warm regards,
Kate

Kate Hall
Subscriptions Manager

• 2 months later...