June 2020 Magazine in pocketmag

charlie holdford

Mine is not fixed yet, is everyone else in the same position or is it just me ? Bit surprised that if the problem was with everyone who has the pocketmags version this thread would have had a lot more posts, may be it's only a small number of us who have is issue. Not getting stressed over this I am sure it will get sorted soon.

Paul.

I have the same problem. This is the response from Pocket Mags to my query;

Thank you for your email!

Apologies for this, it seems the publisher of this magazine has made an error with a setting while preparing the files for this title, with the result of missing content. I have requested an urgent fix from the publisher, so will update you as soon as I receive confirmation that this has been actioned

Steve

Posted by Jim Purcha on 19/05/2020 20:36:08:

Just checked it. I have pages 1-58 as Model Engineer, and 59- last as RCME? indecision

Edited By Jim Purcha on 19/05/2020 20:48:37

Me too. I hadn't previously checked beyond the first few pages of model engineer, but from page 61 onwards it is indeed RCME......

I’ve had a response from Pocketmags. They say it’s fixed but if you’re still having problems.....

“If people are getting the wrong issue - on the web I would try loading pocketmags and the issue in incognito, this will then be loading from a clear cache (incase this may be affecting it), and on the app go to the library and delete and redownload the issue (tap the trash can, then tap the issue you want to delete, then tap confirm/ the trash can again to delete)”.

Deleting and reloading worked for me. It still has the Model Engineer cover but at least the contents are correct. I am sure David will have taken corrective action to ensure that this does not happen again. Thanks for sorting the issue out and keep up the great work with the mag. Stay safe and hopefully we will soon be able to fly again here in South Africa as not allowed at the moment. Haven't been flying since March 18 and will soon break out the Real Flight simulator.