NCSL Wire Bender

Advert

Thanks everyone.

I think my firewall doesn't like it, I get a 503 error however I try to get at it. At least I know the issue is at my end.

Thanks for the link Steve, the 4max one looks ideal to be honest. At least for what I need. Can't quibble with the price either.

I used to have a home made one which worked well, but when I packed in the hobby for a while, I either sold or gave away everything.

Cheers

• 2 years later...

I have started to make the wirebender again, albeit only in small numbers.    This can be found at ncsl.co.uk/wirebender with more information.

I hope those that have asked before will find this helpful.

The reason for a halt was due to a number of factors, mainly the pandemic, which cause the material cost to go through the roof.    So after much thought I am pleased ot be able to supply again the wirebender as before but only in limited numbers and now only to within the UK due to the oversea postage costs.

Hope you find this of us.   There are some instructions on the web site explaining this and the need to make contact with me first to ensure I have stock / and supply.

Regards

Paul Sergent

• Like 1