If it looks too good to be true......?

My stock of 6s lipos is beginning to look tired with airborne power reducing after a shorter time these days and my battery checker showing increasing (and very unequal) internal resistance on each cell. I use 4K or 5K mah of 40+ C. These are becoming very expensive.

I have searched t'internet for a pocket-friendly solution and have come across: URUAV GRAPHENE 6S 22.2V 5000mAh 100C Lipo Battery XT90 Plug for RC from Banggood. It is a long delivery wait (about a month) but I can live with that as my existing LiPos still perform, albeit more poorly.

Has anybody had any experience of these particular batteries or URUAV batteries generally or indeed Graphene? I've no experience of graphene batteries but I understand that they are of superior construction.

Thanks for any help.

Colin

Advert

On 08/07/2021 at 14:53, Colin Martin said:

I have searched t'internet for a pocket-friendly solution and have come across: URUAV GRAPHENE 6S 22.2V 5000mAh 100C Lipo Battery XT90 Plug for RC from Banggood. It is a long delivery wait (about a month) but I can live with that as my existing LiPos still perform, albeit more poorly.

Has anybody had any experience of these particular batteries or URUAV batteries generally or indeed Graphene? I've no experience of graphene batteries but I understand that they are of superior construction.

The HK Graphene packs do seem to be very low IR and have good cycle life through plenty of independent testing on RCGroups, but I would be sceptical here - I suspect these are "me too" packs where the word Graphene has been added to shift units. You;ll only know for sure when you test IR on arrival and again after 50-100 cycles...