Seagull Christen eagle

ARC

Advert

Mine goes in in one piece-just  (X-Trail)   The top wing  halves are held in place on the carbon rod by white sticky tape, holes in the fuse side to access the  screws for the cabane. The bottom wing is accesssed by removing the cockpit 

It is a tough  structure, I have cartwheeled it at least twice on landing with no damage, it has to be flown on under power to maintain rudder authority . Same on take off, keep the nose level , if you lift off too soon  it turns smartly, usually hard left . good training  for your left thumb. As already said a lovely flier, once you get it up there

• 3 weeks later...

thanks John much appreciate the info. 

I'm not impressed with how the top wing is secured. If it fits in your car in one piece did you consider epoxying the upper wing halves together with the balsa connector for the central strut?

Cartwheeled it on landing a few times, the tape might give a bit of absorption , amazing no damage has resulted.  Tough bird. Also hit the electric fence with the legs once It has dural legs  and which bend badly  on every landing and maybe contribute to the behaviour, found a set of composite ones in the depth of the shed today , try them for size on Friday

Edited by john davidson 1
addition