Looking for (cheap) receivers with Futaba S-FHSS protocol

Afternoon,

I recently acquired a XK-Innovation X6 2.4 Transmitter. This is to go with the XK- K100 Helicopter.

However, for what it is, it's quite nice transmitter with a fair bit of functionally in the menus, so I was thinking of using it for all my indoor models, however I'm having trouble finding any receivers that could potentially work with it. XK themselves, if they are even still going, don't seem to sell separate receivers from what I can find.

What I can make out from the instructions is that this transmitter use the Futaba S-FHSS communication protocol, so I'm after compatible receivers that could bind with this protocol.

I only use Futaba on the FASST system so have very little knowledge of open-source transmitters/protocols etc.

So has anyone else used or come across this transmitter?

Can anyone recommend receivers that run on the Futaba S-FHSS communication protocol that could connect to 'any' S-FHSS Transmitter? It is for indoor models, 4 channel, and looking at low cost, so trying to avoid Futaba prices!

Thanks in advance for any pointers!

Guy

IMG_20221025_163824357_HDR.jpg

I bought an FRSky R8SF only later to find out that some of the channels went jerky after a few minutes of running. The connection light was flickering when this happened. Unfortunately I didn't discover this until the returns policy had run out and I had disposed of the packaging. Mysteriously the supplier announced that they were out of stock immediately after reporting the problem and it's been out of stock ever since. I suspect there's a design problem with this product, anyway it seemed too good to be true to get an 8 channel receiver for 13 quid.. All the FASST compatible FRSky receivers I have had have worked flawlessly.

Thanks for the feedback👍

JD8 - I had been looking the Corona R4SF and noted that yes likely to have to come from China, however have just purchased a second-hand one on ebay so  will see if it works.

I did pick up a Microzone receiver the other day, but only after getting it found out that it will only connect to a Microzone transmitter even though it is using the S-FHSS protocol. I don't know if anyone else has had any luck in connecting the Microzone RX to a different make TX?

If the Corona doesn't work out then my next step was to look at the FrSky range so thanks for the advice on these as well.

Guy