How many models do you have

Stephen Grigg

Advert

I have 6 ready to fly and two nearly ready,  and my new pride and joy is Peter Millers Bootlace which will be finished this week, (after two years on and off!)

Thought you would have more then 14 Peter the way you throw them of your building board,if there was one work shop I would love to look round its gotta be yours,keep up the good work Peter, and where is the list for putting ya name down when ya giving away these models of yours!.

Happy New Year to All

Andy

I have to get rid of them or I couldn't move in the workshop. I do have a big shed outside but it is no longer fit to store anything decent in so the scrap ones got out ther (Must have a bonfire one of these days.)

If you lived anywhere near South West Suffolk you might possibly be able to collect the odd model. I need more space.

Bootlace was nice, even if the ribs on the plan bore no resemblance to the ones that I drew up. I don't know what happened to that one. IT is still flying with one of the club members.

• 1 month later...
Three. And one half.

Original HZ cub bought Christmas 2007. Started flying it about two months ago, which led to

Thunder Tiger Trainer, pre-loved example sold to me by Matthew who then convinced me to buy a 

SAS Wildthing. Which has given me the best grin-to-cost ratio by quite a distance.

The half is my other second hand trainer - a boomerang - made significantly more second hand after a mid air collision with another trainer and a single collision with the ground.

I'm now hankering after an AcroWot or a Panic and something fast for the slope.

Madness I tell you.

Four and a half - electrified KK Outlaw, electrified Sig Riser (2 metre glider), Sig 4 Star 40 (sometimes electric, sometimes glow), and a Wot 4 (Irvine 53 but currently in the woodshed with no radio). The half is my STOL build.

Until I finish the STOL, the newest model I have is at least 5 years old.

*UPDATE* 
Quote from before Christmas...

"I have been flyingsince september and so far have accumulated the following Multiplex Mentor - Learnt to fly and passed my 'A' with this beauty, well recommended and still comes out everytime i fly. JP Pretty Glider - Having flown full size for a few years i was keen to get my hands on this when a friend mentioned he'd sell it to me. I love this thing! Scratchbuilt low wing acrobatic model - Bought off ebay, our chairman flew it for me a couple of times to trim it out and check COG etc... but is now retired as the wing was slightly twisted when i received it so doesnt fly too well. It is still in one piece but the dodgy wing makes it difficult to fly with, when i have some more building experience under my belt i will build a new wing for this one as it looks great in the air  Cermark lil Banchee 3D - Ready to be put together today using the bits from the model above. Looking forward to learning some more skills on this one  Multiplex Fox chuckie - Great fun to chuck about when all my Lipos are used up! This will soon be converted to Electric. West Wings Swallow FF Glider - My first go at building which went well, just need to cover the wings and shes ready to go! E-Flite Blade MCX chopper - Awesome fun to fly in my lounge when the weather is cack, or the workshop when its quiet at work - very stable and would make a great xmas present as this was to myself! Next up will be a F4U Corsair id imagine  I have been bitten by the bug but you can probably tell that already! "

Now i have added to these with a Parkzone Corsair, Phase 3 F16 EDF and a Ms Composits Swift II flying wing - all airworthy and ready to fly

I also have a vintage viking models Facctor glider that i picked up cheap from my club auction - this will be getting built soon!