Spektrum DX Tranny Custom Voice Setup

Tosh McCaber

I have a DX9 Tx.  In "Custom Voice Setup", there are literally hundreds of spoken command notifications fo the various controls.

Very useful.  BUT, Spektrum seem to have arranged that the voice notifications are in absolutely no order that I can see, meaning that I have to scroll slowly through the list to arrive at last with the one that I'm looking for!

Does anyone have any suggestions, or can lead to me to somewhere on or off line, where the list is shown?

Thank in advance!

Advert

Tosh - there is some order to the Custom Voice files - for instance all the Flight Modes are in order, the Rates are all in order, preflight checks are in order, all the Flaps warnings are in order - once you've gone through the whole range of files a number of times you get to know where they sit in the list.

However, this might help - depending on which vintage of DX9 you have.

http://www.indyrcsouth.org/forum/index.php?topic=1751.0

The list is even more comprehensive than I thought!  I'm really glad to have it together online.  Having looked through, it is cluttered  at random with many commands that I can't think would ever be used!  (Canopy attached?... To?).  Instead of having the most used to the front of the list on the tranny? Or, have the list in alphabetical  order.  However, I've found that Spektrum/ Horizon seem to make things complcated!

However, thx again Leccy for cutting through the fog!!

Yes, I am sure you can scroll through, but if there are 'hundreds', sorted into what Spektrum thinks is a logical order (rather than alphabetical), I can see the frustration.

My assumption is you could store them in any order (including alphabetical), making things easier to find. 

Edited by GrumpyGnome