Spectrum DX8 gen 2

Brian Dorricott 1

Hi 

Has anyone experienced failure of the trim switches on this radio , my rudder trim (mode 2) has failed the switch is all wobbly inside . This radio has been away twice already and had firstly the aileron/elevator pair replaced and lastly I asked for all 4 to be replaced after yet another failure . Its lives in a nice cut out box with stick protectors and isn't abused at all , as for the rudder trim can't remember last time I touched it apart from a new model setup . This seems a high failure rate for 4 year old radio to me , anyone had the same ? 

Hi,

Been using my DX8 gen 2 for 3 years and DX8 gen 1 for 6 years which was second hand and never had an issue with trim switches.   I did let my TX fall over and break a switch, but that was my own fault.

I have used John at Logic RC for phone support, repairs and servicing and on every occasion its been great service. A google might find a common issue or talk to John to see what he recommends.

Does sound a high failure rate in your experience.