algebra 8

Hi all,just come in to possesion of a sean bannister algebra and am looking for info on the "t"tail setup.....there seems to be a few versions of the algebra tail set up,the fus l have has the moulded cap above the rudder which also carries the tailplane,any info much appreciated,thanks,jack.🎆🎉 happy new year!!!

@JACK here's a link to a BARCS thread that hopefully will give you the details you're looking for, the images in Pete Beadle's post partway down page 2 in particular.

Out of interest, is your model ready built/part, built or "raw ?  What size wingspan & are the wings foam core obeche veneered or built up balsa ?

I actually have a set of 110" (or that may be 120") foam cored wings & fuselage in the loft that I acquired at one of the old Primrose Valley model holiday weeks about 25 years ago. Must dig it out, get it built with the nose chopped down for electrification. 

Edited by PatMc

Hl,this came to me from Cliff at laser cut sailplanes with a built up wing kit,l had one "way back in the day with the canopy airbrake,so l decided that it was time for another,enter cliff stage left!!,but l dont plan on installing the canopy airbrake though!!!,thanks for your help,all the best,jack.