Eflite afterburner kit for 80mm F16 ????

Rocker

Just brought the Eflite 80mm F16 .Eflite do a upgrade afterburner kit .Was thinking of purchasing one but I am told they are a waste of money because they are not very bright and you can not see then glow in flight .Anyone have one of these fitted to their F16 and is better not to waste my money on them ???

Do not bother Rocker ,The Eflite 80mm afterburner kit is crap .I have a Eflite 80mm F 16 with the Eflite Afterburner kit and you can not even see it when you take off ,it is so dull. No one notice I had an afterburner kit on my F16 .Any how you will not find any Model shop in the UK that has one in stock .Like all Efite spare parts ,they are becoming harder and harder to obtain in the UK Apart from the fact there are no Eflite Aftermarket kits in the UK ,you would only be wasting your money .Shame we do not have the choice like the USA does with the Goony and RC Geek doing excellent afterburner kits .You could always see if Goony or the RC Geek would send you one from the USA 

Thanks Grumpy Gnome ,but I have order one from KM Rc from the 

USA. Only £35 ×£6 postage .He can send it to the UK no problem 

It connect to the inrunner motor by cable ties and connect to the  battery via the balance lead and a y lead on the throttle  lead .Job done👍