Flight Time ?

10 hours ago, Cuban8 said:

I get where you're coming from -  the variables asociated with battery use really makes it impossible to quote  a one size fits all rule. Personally, I prefer not to run my batteries down to where the esc begins to reduce power, even with the threshold set to its highest option. I have my timer set and can also judge when the model is starting to lose its zippyness (no pun intended).  I know flyers who squeeze every bit of life out of badly swollen packs that I would have discarded ages ago.

BTW, Arthur - have your clubmates nicknamed you 'Bomber' or 'Butch'?😃

I've just realised I posted without introducing myself at all.  I am just about to remedy that in the Why not say hello section.

Advert

3 hours ago, Paul De Tourtoulon said:

Yes I know🤩, but throw away my FX-30 and my 3, T6Ex and a T8j radio and around 50 receivers isn't an option.

Had you actually read my post and followed the links you would have found that the Unisens-E is a 3rd party combined sensor and processer that can plug into almost all current radio brands.  You don't need to throw away anything.  One of your Futaba Txs is bound to be able to present telemetry data.  Simples!

45 minutes ago, Peter Jenkins said:

Had you actually read my post and followed the links you would have found that the Unisens-E is a 3rd party combined sensor and processer that can plug into almost all current radio brands.  You don't need to throw away anything.  One of your Futaba Txs is bound to be able to present telemetry data.  Simples!

It's in German, And I can't be bothered to translate it,,,