FREE TO A GOOD HOME! NOW TAKEN.

Robert Cracknell

After spending pounds buying cables and adaptors to try and copy my collection of aircraft VHS tapes onto DVD I am going to admit defeat –none of them worked as claimed. No commercial copier will touch them as they have the word ‘Copyright’ on the cases (despite the fact that the publishers disappeared years ago)

Before I take them to the recycling centre I am offering them on here free to any good home that would like them. I am happy to pay postage. They have given me many hours of pleasure and it is a small price to pay rather than destroy them.

The collection consists of mostly Castle Vision VHS and includes profiles, development and active service footage of…

Jaguar, Hunter & Harrier also the Concorde Story, The History of the Red Arrows and Farewell to Arms – The Vulcan Story

Two fairly unique videos are included – The Last Last Lightning show recoded at RAF Binbrook in 1988 including a Diamond Nine of Lightnings! Also Phantom Phinale – the last days of the F4 at RAF Wattisham. This video is commentary free and contains lots of flying footage. It is all choreographed to the music of Queen (the range footage to ‘Rushing Headlong’ and at the end ‘These Were The Days of Our Lives’ are particularly poignant)

If anyone takes them I hope they get as much pleasure from them as I have had.

Thanks for reading…

Advert