dremel 7750

Ernie

Good afternoon from a lovely warm and sunny France.   I have sitting in front of me on my workbench, a splendid wee Dremel 7750 cordless drill. my trusty friend for many years.

Alas, I've lost the charging lead.  Now, I perfectly understand that as soon as I buy a new one, that the lost one will magically reappear in the cats basket, or wherever, but I cannot continue without it. Of course I've searched on the thing with all the Ws, but to no avail.  I did find one, but they wanted £40 for p&p. alone, and my scottish pockets won't consider that.

Does anyone have a spare one? Of course, I'll pay for it, either in that awful money stuff, or a drop of French fermented grape

ernie

Advert

Hi Ernie, from what I can see from the adverts for this tool it is powered by a 4.8v 1.5Ah Ni-Mh batteries so a charger that outputs 5v at anything above  150mA would be perfect. As to the connector I cannot see exactly what it is from the sales blurb it looks like it is smaller than a standard 2.1mm barrel jack so perhaps, if one is not forthcoming from this forum, it might be worth a punt on something like this

1926790162_powerbrick.thumb.jpg.949bb47fb837a760f8ed97a437357171.jpg