Flight Simulators

KenC

To be honest with Phoenix being free with updates as above , I see no reason to buy Real Flight . Yes I would like to have a wireless USB link to my transmitter, but that i8s another purchase extra.  Quite happy to save my pennies for real flight at a club site. 

• Like 1

Advert

On 03/06/2023 at 21:51, paul devereux said:

I downloaded Phoenix (from the site I just gave) to my Win 10 gaming PC a month or so ago- works perfect! Someone on RCME gave me the link to the dongle. I'll post the link in a mo.

Here:

https://www.flyingtech.co.uk/accessories/usb-flight-simulator-adapter-cable-phoenix-aerofly-fms for the dongle and lead to connect to your Tx.

Phoenix Simulator Downloads – RC-Thoughts.com- to download Phoenix 

https://youtu.be/X-hPbfW_Ktw?t=537 to get an idea of what flying with Phoenix is like

Edited January 17 by paul devereux

For anyone thinking of trying Phoenix RC Sim , do it  and follow the suggestions from Paul here . I ordered this dongle /cable package from Flyingtech  on Saturday when Paul suggested it worked fine. Today is Tuesday and I have received it in the post  ( normal postage of around £3)  and flown with it this afternoon.  Thank you Paul for your help in suggesting this .... this puppy now has two tails 🙂

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KenC said:

For anyone thinking of trying Phoenix RC Sim , do it  and follow the suggestions from Paul here . I ordered this dongle /cable package from Flyingtech  on Saturday when Paul suggested it worked fine. Today is Tuesday and I have received it in the post  ( normal postage of around £3)  and flown with it this afternoon.  Thank you Paul for your help in suggesting this .... this puppy now has two tails 🙂

I was told about the Phoenix site and Flying Tech by someone on this forum a month or so ago, so I was more than pleased to pass the info on.  For me, the money saved from buying Real Flight can go on another model.

• Like 1