Club Film Night?

SIMON CRAGG

We have a club projector, and last year showed "Sky Pirates" at a club night.

It was well attended and enjoyed by all.

I have been asked if we could lay on something similar again.

Can anybody recommend / have a suitable model related film in CD format that would be suitable?

I was thinking of downloading the TV series on the Battle of Britain using models which was shown a few years ago. Divided opinion at the time but might do the job.

Can anybody help please?

Advert

26 minutes ago, SIMON CRAGG said:

We have a club projector, and last year showed "Sky Pirates" at a club night.

It was well attended and enjoyed by all.

I have been asked if we could lay on something similar again.

Can anybody recommend / have a suitable model related film in CD format that would be suitable?

I was thinking of downloading the TV series on the Battle of Britain using models which was shown a few years ago. Divided opinion at the time but might do the job.

Can anybody help please?

"BATTLE OF BRITAIN : MODEL SQUADRON" 2018

I cannot seem to find the complete series, jus trailers etc!

It’s not that hard, but is expensive on a one-off basis - £90 seems to be about the going rate for a single film, though the rights to screen lots of different content for a whole year in the same venue is dramatically cheaper (£130 rings a bell from when I researched it a few months ago for our Scout group).

I used to be chairman of the local Salmon & Trout Association and we would have film nights in the winter months to keep interest alive when not fishing.  The various manufacturers would often be too pleased to offer media for showing. Yes, I know it is publicity but it was for free and was always interesting.

Maybe try some of the distributors, manufacturers or maybe some of the full size restoration companies.

Perhaps an avenue to try.....