What's this connector called

Looking to make some shorter cables that go between the receiver and radiolink PRM-01 battery telemetrics model, connecting to the Gnd, SDA SCL, and 5v

What is this type of connector call, it is smaller than a servo connector, four pins is almost the same width as a 3 pin servo connector.

20240413_153407.jpg

20240413_153341.jpg

Advert

I'm pretty sure it must be 0.1" pin spacing (2.54mm) if it's to go onto the 4 header pins on the PRM-01.  I get sockets like that from RadioSpares (RS) in almost any number of pins in 1 or 2 rows, like this one.  You need the crimp pins to go with them like these.  Look for "Crimp housings" and pins on other sites and you'll possibly get them cheaper/easier.

Edited by Allan Bennett

Definitely not 2.54mm spacing, 2.54mm is the same size as used on raspberry pi header pins, this is smaller than that, the servo connector is the one on top for comparison. Putting a ruler next to the pins they are about 2mm centres.

20240413_212554.jpg

1 hour ago, Phil Green said:

2mm spaced header sockets are almost as common as 2.54mm outside R/C, not at all unusual,

we use them for in-circuit programming headers  🙂

There are many types, Harwin, TE etc all do 2mm plugs & sockets

Not only RC.  All the DiL logic ICs I used to use had 0.1" (2.54mm) pin spacing as well as the analogue operational amplifiers. (still have loads I can't persuade myself to throw away 🙂 ) Of course, that was 30 years ago. Things change and I commend the sensible move to proper metric units.