The model I really want

Andy Freeman

Well firstly it needs to be a sport sort of thing (read wot4) that could be electric or glow. 

Size wise i suppose 25-35 or electric equivalent. Now here comes the rub.
I want it to pack away into a box (like the transit packing from multiplex) to prevent it getting trashed while in the boot with my bits and bobs for work.

Are there any suggestions?  

Advert

Well, she has me by the undercarriage as often as she can ....

This dream plane is for a bit of sport flying. I am quite often on standby and can spend that time at the flying field if the weather is nice whilst waiting for the call to action stations. Home is 30 miles away and therefore not practical to pop back for PC, tools, etc....
 Electric would be preferable as there is nothing worse than glo goo on your trousers or hands when you have to meet a customer. Baby wipes do not cut it!!!!

So, a tx, a few batteries a charger and a model that rigs/de-riggs quickly and packs away into some sort of receptacle that might help to prevent knocks or even destruction whilst in the boot OR will sit on the back seat looking innocuous enough not to raise the interest of the low lifes...

Not much to ask ? or is it...Maybee that should be the design brief for messers Miller and the other terribly clever people who design for the mag...