Images

Diamond Geezer

Advert

OK - Diamond geezer - I have just created an album in your profile, named "test"
No hassle at all, worked straight away. If you go to your profile section and view your albums it should be showing up fine.
The image also appears as "latest image" when clicking gallery on F/Page, and is of Ali M's Skyraider.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi Timbo this not a reply but a question.I have just seen your picture of Sportsman Aviation Spitfire.I have just bought one.Where did you obtain the lovely spinner?
did you have trouble with the retracts as mine do not bend at a right angle for the wheel to fit they are straight all the way down.

Hi Brian - its a Ripmax one, so almost any dealer should be able to get you it.
The retracts are not the standard fitted mechanical ones - I ditched those and fitted air operated "SpringAirs" ( from the USA )  together with home made Oleos. The Retracts are the angled version which compensate for the wing dihedral.
I fly off grass and have incorporated  a single coil piano wire spring in the connecting stub - this gives me a degree of shock absorbtion in both the  lateral and upward axis, and so far ( fingers crossed ) she has survived a lot of landings with no problems - all the more remarkable really as the bird is  round 2lb overweight to spec and tends to come in very fast ( no flaps )