Who has dealt with allflight.co.uk outside of UK?

Hi new here , i am asking for people who have dealt with the about company , myseld and 2 of my friends all ordered 3 RC Factory Yaks on the 10th of march and pair for them the same day , and we are getting excuse after excuse as to why they haven't arrived
they have collected $450.00 au  off us in sales with no product being delivered and havent been able to supply us with tracking or anything

SO i am after some general feedback about this mob

Advert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I live in the uk ordered and paid for items on the 22nd june, have been given 3 differant delv dates via email and speking to DR ALLAN LEVI and all have been total rubbish with one excuse after another. I have now opened up a dispute at paypal to try and recover my £130 of hard earned money. When you look at Allflight .uk web site it looks impressive and even goes on to say about Alflight Personal as Christophe Paysant Le Roux, and then you find that there is a photo of him with others dating back to 2001.

Be Careful when using this company it might be a long wait before you get your goods

Richard, late yesterday we received a 'press release' from Allflight which reads .......

Dear Valued Customer:   Please note that, over the last 7 days, ALLFLIGHT UK has re-located within the UK.
We have moved from just outside Bristol, to:  near Chorley, in Lancashire.
The home and the business move, started on Mon 29 June 2009,  and is only just now beginning to become functional.
We apologise that, over the last 7 days, we have been largely off-line, and therefore unable to respond to the many emails and on-line Orders.

However, the normal service of ALLFLIGHT will now be resumed;  Our standard fast deliveries of items, and prompt email replies to questions and Orders,  will now begin again.

To those of our many Customers who made Orders in the last 2 weeks, that we have been unable to send out due to the business move, we apologise very greatly.
We will deal with these Orders as an urgent priority, and make sure these outstanding Orders are sent out to you, on Thurs and Fri of this week,
Very best wishes to all of you,   thank you greatly for all your support,
  ....   Let us hope we have a glorious warm summer of flying,

THE ALLFLIGHT UK,  MANAGEMENT TEAM

Edited By David Ashby - RCME moderator on 10/07/2009 07:03:23

I'm sorry, but in my opinion that isn't really good enough.

If they need to relocate, for whatever reason, that's OK, but all customers should be made aware of the fact BEFORE the move.  The website should have a big banner across the top telling potential customers that no orders will be processed between X and Y because of the disruption.  All phone orders, if taken, should also make sure customers are warned about potential delays.

This gives us a reasonable choice of continuing to use them over this period, or finding an alternative supplier before handing over our cash; rather than dealing with the stress and frustration of trying to deal with it afterwards. 

Hmm! I also received the same press release last night.  I have had dealings with our friend above and so have a few of my fellow modellers. The above company do supply very good products (when you get them!) however on the other other side of the coin general running of the company and company service leaves a lot to be desired.

Without going into details as far as excuses/emails/impressions etc are concerned. How this company operates and in comparison - what springs to mind is Only Fools and Horses You would just have to laugh if it wasnt for the fact they have your hard earned cash!

I received a link from a friend of mine who uses another forum - .concerning this topic. Unfortunately ( a very hot topic!) the comments are as not as reserved as on this one! 

In conclusion as stated - this company supplies good products. However as a business they are not doing themselves any favours with their attitude to their customers Come on Allflight!   Sort it out!

You can draw your own conclusions before you part with your cash. At the end of the day the choice is yours.

Edited By Phil Wood - Moderator on 12/07/2009 18:13:10

I'm still waiting for action, ordered 2pcs Flash airplanes paid Apr. 15, 2009 

Have only received 1 Flash in to shipping badly packing.

Split in to  shippingS!

Later ordered 3pcs ECS only revived replacements i don't wont.

Informed by mail before he ship out i don't accept replacements!

Return this and cancel order.

Also Cancel all my order remaining Flash.

No response.

Try to use Paypal bout to late.

Allflights respond was weary bad.

If Allflight give promise i  can give a copy on form!

Edited By Phil Wood - Moderator on 12/07/2009 18:11:50

Nice company ?
 coppy mejl from www.Allflight.co.uk
 JAJ

Received this email today.
You are a quite silly and very rude man.
If you carry on like this,  I will not send the second FLASH EPP plane  to you.
I do not wish to communicate with you,  any more.
Dr Allan Levi                    ALLFLIGHT     UK  

In a message dated 09/06/2009 16:34:40 GMT Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:
Dear Alan Levy,

We are contacting you to let you know that one of your buyers recently
visited the Resolution Centre and attempted to open a dispute against a
payment. The buyer wished to dispute the payment sent on 15 Apr 2009
(Transaction 1CV05258DS342863A). This dispute has been deferred because it
was not opened within 45 days of payment.

This dispute is not eligible for negotiation in the Resolution
Centre

Edited By JAJ on 14/07/2009 07:03:57

Edited By JAJ on 14/07/2009 07:05:04

I found that he gets quite upset when you open a paypal dispute , also doesnt seem to appreciate that you haven't received what you paid for and that you only have the 45 days to open the dispute or its to bad
Most of us only do it as a last resort

I have only orderred 2 items from Allflight. 2 seperate orders for small motors neither of them anywhere near the time of their relocation. Both times there were delays although the goods did eventually arrive.

I have spoken to friends in our club who have ordered things in recent months and they have been made to wait weeks before delivery almost without exception. This makes me wonder if the firm has real cash flow problems and cant secure supply until it has sufficient orders to cover the cost.

Dr Levi does always seem to have an excuse as to why he cant deliver straight away having chased my own orders from Allflight. The company does supply some nice shock flyer kits but I am more than a little scared to order  in case they never materialise. I'm tempted from now on to simply vote with my feet.

Perhaps Dr Levi would like to post here in response / defense of his company?

Edited By Keith Lewzey on 14/07/2009 12:57:06

ALLFLIGHT inform
"However, the normal service of ALLFLIGHT will now be resumed;  Our standard fast deliveries of items, and prompt email replies to questions and Orders,  will now begin again."

Sorry i don't like the normal service!

Warning never send any money to thiscompany.

JAJ

Can I remind you that you can return any item within 7 days of receipt under the sales of goods act (2000) distance selling legislation for a full refund.  You don't have to have a reason- so it doesn't matter if it is exactly as described, works perfectly etc etc etc.

There is no reason to put up with this service.  Return it, and buy it from somewhere else.  If people do this then retailers will get the message.

I guess so.

The act basically takes the view that since you don't have chance to see what you are buying till it turns up, you can make your mind up when you actually see it.  There are a few exclusions, but they are reasonable- perishable goods, custom made items etc, but it is basically straightforwards.

Like a poster above said, an email like the one from Levi would be reason enough for me to cancel all business with them.

Nice if he deliver ordered item.
Nice if he return money for cansel orders.

Sorry  this company is very bad and keep my money!

Don't ship out all ordered model airplanes!
Don't return mony!

I have wait to long and give up!

Now i have taken next legal action.

JAJ

It might be too late for me to find out the problems with this company from this thread. I live in Canada and paid over 500 pounds for 2 planes on May 31 through Paypal. From one of the thread above Paypal will not help because the payment has been made over 45 days. I am not sure what can I do now.

Starting to sound like "modeller beware" situation on this provider.

BB

Dr of what - It means nowt !!

Edited By Basildon Biggles on 23/07/2009 22:01:19

Edited By Basildon Biggles on 23/07/2009 22:01:49