Customer Service

JFH

Advert

A furtive figure dressed in a long coat with the collar turned up and wearing a hat and scarf pulled across the lower half of his face slides into a newsagent shop and leaning across the counter asks in a hushed voice---

" The latest copy of R.C.M.E. in the plain wrapper please "

Mind boggling

Mike

• 3 months later...
Which model shops are you ordering from?
All the orders I have made to dealers adverting in the RCME, have always supplied the correct iterms with a fast turn around.
Again had no promblems, with free gifts from RCME.
Another question, why do modellers writing to the forum, use nom de plumes?

Going back to petrol stations, don't you just hate it when they are busy and you wait behind an empty vehicle,which is usually a very old Rover! Then after a few minutes, the driver wanders back with a carrier bag of shopping,
(they usually stare at you as if you are vermin), take ages to find their keys, slowly climb into the seat, arranges the shopping on the front seat, put their seat belt on SLOOOOOWLY, then drive slowly away. Then when you do get to the pump, they have bought £5 worth of fuel, or in the case of my nearest petrol station,which is also a post office, often NO fuel at all.(Thats why I don't go there any more.)

richard
how about these irritating impatient sods in their posh cars who want to fill up in such a rush when all i want is to got to the village post office come garage put a fivers worth of fuel in and pick up a few groceries and chat to old mavis behind the counter,I come out and they look at me as if I am something on their shoe,huffin and puffin in so much of a rush,slow down relax life is good have fun and enjoy we are all different and you too will be like that one day,
p.s they piss me off as well

You want c**p customer service? Buy a Fiat, you won't be disappointed, they excell at it!!!! It's all true what Top Gear, JD Power etc. say about Fiat. Why did I have to buy one and find out the hard way....must have had a hangover that day!
Me? I'm going back to a German car as I have not been disappointed once in 33 years of owning many of their vehicles.

Stovton51
Whats the promblem with club members discussing with you,what you have written on the forum? I get communications from club members about what I write, whats wrong with that?
If you are embarrased with what you write, why write it!

• 6 months later...

Now you've got me going....some things that really hack me off

1. People who use TXT speak rather than English in an Email.

2. People who drive with their fog lights on when the visibility is thousands of miles.

3. Motorway CLOD's (Centre Lane Only Drivers).

4. People who list their pet hates.

Oh - hang on a minute - errr

I Like the FIAT thing - LOTUS stands for lot's of trouble, usually serious.

There should be a law making car companies, to put timers in the high level brake lights, so that the lights stay on for no more than 5 seconds.

Why do formula one teams spend millions of pounds delevoping braking systerms, when Transit vans are fitted with braking systerms, which can out brake any vechical on the road. So why do teams do not just go out and buy Transit braking systerms?

• 5 months later...

Hi all.

I remember long befor I stated flying heli's in days of fixed wing, going into my local model shop and getting service like no other, and to my dismay I go there one day and its closed for good, and then I decide to go to the nexed one ten miles further away and the lot there were about as helpfull as chewing gum on your shoe, I said I was intrested in starting to fly heli's and all I got was this is for the young modeler you will not cope with it old chap but at 57 I am not an old chap up yours model shop you lose I win and are tacking my trade els where.

happy bying Owen.