Site down tonight / tomorrow

Tim Mackey

Advert

Well I aint exactly fighting in the featherweight division
Wifey has me on another bloomin diet anyway, and as Polyphilla hasnr been to the Orme for few weeks, and them Midland lads Alex and Matthew both failed to bring any supplies with them ( in fact they ate half my lunch ) when they flew the big rock...I am rather short on sticky buns lately

Sorry to hear about the lack of supplies Timbo, Keep your eyes on the mail , a bag of stickies on way but as a senile old fxxt I forgot the postage. Never mind its the thought that counts. We will get you back to your fighting weight. Come on lads rally round, Timbo s starving !!!
Garry

Better go now ,dont want write a load and get cut off in my primeat 1 .54am.my son had 4 tyres fitted to his car and he took it for an MOT. the station phoned and said it had failed because the tyres were directional and were fitted in the wrong direction. Before picking his car up he phoned the tyre centre and had a real go, the mot centre were joking it had passed .I had to phone the tyre centre and apologise my son was still fuming.I know this is off thread Timbo but so are sticky Buns and I demand equality.If the MP,s can manouvre the rules im sure I can.Goodnight everyone