Just ordered a new PC & Phoenix...

Shaun Brogdon

Advert

shaun i think your be ok with your jr as it is ,phoenix website has a list of suitble transmiters and if they need adapters or not .if your transmitters got the 3.5mm socket your be ok ,if you do find it does nt work the phoenix support team are very good and will help you out .

good choice on the phoenix sim as well it has helped me progress alot 

Never mind sitting at the bloomin PC Shaun.
Gett yourself outside and pray to the wind gods that the slopers fly-in next week is blessed with good weather, or you will have another unhappy camper on your case ( and mine )
SWMBO is already making noises about " the weather better be good for this flying thing of yours next weekend "

Timboscared

Edited By Timbo - Moderator on 17/05/2009 08:02:43

Camper? B&B wasnt it? lol 

20mph min. westerlies have been ordered, along with a big serving of sunshine.  Out of three days, one of them is bound to turn out OK, right???

Ive got the sim to help hone my 3d skills, i have a few foamies, but flexible though they are, even EPP 3d models tend to break when you rolling harrier them into a tree.  I fly them in the woods nearby when the wind is up, the trees offer weather protection, but are a bit tougher than me models.

Well, Ive been flying for two days solid on the sim,its currently running on my old laptop with the quality turned to high, this thing is a 4 yr old Packard Bell Easynote and its been OK, will try installing it on the new machine once I get it built and networked.  So far, I'm really impressed, Ive only flew helis once or twice and I've learned so much already, I can hover, nose-in too, transition into a circuit, fly figure 8 circuits, even tried the autorotation comp and got a 4.1.  Ive been flying the JetCopter mostly and will stick to it unless anyone has any ideas. 

All this seems too easy though, is there something I'm missing?   I havent touched anything in the menus, only added some expo to soften the centres a bit.

Any help or comments would be welcome