RC Lander Hawker Hunter

James Hindle

This one looks very very nice expecially for those like me  who don't have the patience to build the west wings version.....The new sprung oleos and metal retracts should make it go well from grass and the wings are removeable for transport...

Scott et al should have them in very very soon ........

Advert

Its just started shipping so should be in the shops in a couple of weeks. To be honest the main problems with the previous jets were gear doors and retracts. The new sprnig metal retracts should hold up well on grass, I'm waiting on some to try on my rafale.

Personally I can't wait and have opted for the traditional camo hunter. Thius video sold it to me ......

F9 handlaunches fine, lander have made most of their models into handlaunch versions anyway, if anyone needs a set of lander f16 retracts let me (via pm) know will  handlaunch that too..(F16)

Hunter is comming in EPO version, there are some comming into UK now apparently, be prepared to pay the fine as not a cheapy foamy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
BRC deal with the Lander 4s/6s fan seems the best going, once you worked it out the cost and performance of the lander fans thats going to drop in is a big PLUS!! I reckon fromt that price add on your servos, esc bla bla..

My Lander F-16

£90

Lander 6s 70mm edf £90

Super Simple 100a esc £30

2x 2200 25c flight max lipo (£60?)

1x 1000mah rx Nimh pack £8

1 x Assan 7ch 2.4g rx £26

Servo extionsions £10?

Servos £40 ish for MG's x 5?

My F-16 not cheap, so the Hunter will be same to kit out, add the extras for the UC, extra servos etc... Inc postage etc, these are rough geustiments for you Shaun, this is the budget i worked with F16... the panther worked out cheaper on 4s, and its faster!!!