August Issue

Bruce Richards

Advert

I have all the pages, but the printers have definately been playing games.  Some of the pages in mine (the ones about Bury St Edmunds show) were uncut and needed tearing apart.  I realised on further reading they hadn't been centred properly because their opposite pages were pushed over by almost an inch, just cutting off the borders of Alex Whittakers column.

Same problem here.  Duplicated pages along with missing pages the same as Bruce.

Looks like the collation and binding department had an off day from their usual quiet efficiency and decided to test if receivers of the magazine were actually reading it in total! 

No problem Bruce, if anyone else has the same problem then please call cust services (as I'm about to go on leave and so won't be able to respond to PM's soon). Thanks.

It looks like a small 'batch' went wrong rather than the whole print run but I appreciate it's annoying, please accept my apologies if you are affected.