Hello all!

Haffers

Just joined the forum and just got my first model 30 years after first wanting one. Bug reignited seeing some guys from a local club performing a small display at local school for the launch of a Build-A-Plane project.

Have acquired a WOT Trainer with a OS46AX engine and will spend some time this week assembling - any thoughts/comments/opinions about the plane/combo appreciated.

Have opted for Spektrum DX6i 2.4 GHz as some of the members at the local club have the Spektrum so hopefully easier to buddy up.

Really looking forward to the challenges and fun to come to get in the air to start with and then go solo. and then, well who knows, that is another story

Advert

Blimey, four us got to reply before the mods, welcome Haffers, the journey begins  

Not sure why you would want one of those smelly IC things but Ken likes them (I have picked up though that the WOT Trainer is a superb choice).

It's nice here by the way

PS good choice with the radio, 2.4Ghz fantastic.

Edited By Gemma Fairchild on 06/07/2009 17:17:40

Cough cough and the lecky girls Phil, I thought Haffer's was already on the dark side with IC

All will become clear Haffers. I see you first thread now has lots of opposing answers, great isn't it, as each answer is right reflecting each posters different experiences and circumstances! Great hobby this, one never stop learning.

Edited By Gemma Fairchild on 06/07/2009 17:54:55

Hi Haffers, and welcome aboard the friendly forum. Polymodder got to you before me, and has given all the usual links and stuff - and yes, I WAS out flying on the Orme, after enjoying a nice lunch with friends.
Again, welcome and remember it should be FUN
Timbo.