B Test On Phoenix

James Marr

Hi, looking for someone to help me a bit with getting my B Test sorted. I'm no-where near getting it but i'd just like to know how to do it and what will make my chances of success greater. the room will be on and off daily, whenever i'm on, it will be called Fixed Wing B Test. or just post a comment below, letting me know when you can help and i'll go on and open the room. password will be... ' password '! , all lower case
thanks - james

Hi james, my son is 13 and he had just passed his FW(B). The main thing is to fly the model you intend to use for the test as much as possible. Try not to jump around fly other models just get to know the test model realy well and gain as much confidence with it as you can. I also passed my B  this year and I few one model for 2 months it was then not that hard.

I guess you do not get to the flying field as oftern as you would like and you are planning on using the sim to hone your skills. I am not shure how well this will work

hello james-ken anderson-i'm a one of our club examiners-the way to go is at the club field-have someone stand with you/with your BMFA booklet and practice the 'b' schedule-the sim will be of limited help/value tbo-the best way is at the field-if your club examiner is worth his salt he will help you prepare for the exam day...good luck...

ken anderson..........