Freebies

Peter Hepworth

May I through the forum register an annoyance re give aways when you subscribe. I am a subscriber , no freebie for me, tough luck, you may say fair enough. Do spare a thought for all of us who subscribe and didn''t get nothin!
       Moan over could you please through your pages somewhere say a large thank you to Peter Miller as I had a slight problem getting the Windscreen template right with the Cessna C37 Airmaster plan. You very kindly gave me his Phone No and duly spoke with him, we were unable to explain the discrepancy,so that was that I thought, Lo and behold the following day Peter called me to say he had a good look at the original plan & template, but could find no fault. Please print a large thank you to Peter its nice to know there are some good people still around  in this troubled world .
      Another moan, I am of a certain age & when at school was taught to spell correctly  Lo & Behold if you got a word wrong. Perhaps if you got together with the other modelling magazines you could arrange to have the staff trained to spell correctly. You are all GUILTY!!  GRRR!!
        Love the Mag
Regards 
Peter Hepworth

Edited By Timbo - Moderator on 07/10/2009 21:55:42

Advert

Hi Peter, assume you're an overseas subscriber? Ok, well as we've said before it's just that the cost of posting subscriber gifts prohibits I'm afraid. Spelling mistakes in the mag are down to our proof reader (Graham) and here on the site (not the forum of course) they're down to me so please always PM me if you see something terrible.

Who care's if the gramma and spelling is out... Maybe one word per 3 issue's, its rather funny than a moan! No one is perfect

1. Look at the picture's
2. Soften up on the hard work to produce the fairly priced magazine
3. Don't like it? Don't buy it!
4. Check the classifieds for a good bargin (Thanks D.A), that was almost a freebe literally!

Mod me