WOT 4 Trainer

seecomber

Advert

Andy ---I did proceed to do exactly as you sugest but it was a long job as the destruction had been pretty thorough. To be honest whilst it may make me more cautious with my landing approaches it was not otherwise worthwhile in terms of time and materials.

Ive just acquired a WOT 4 MK2,and from the remains of the radio gear and connections left in it(digifleet\\\0 seems to be very old.Shows how long they have been around so you would think the parts would be a reasonable price,oh profiteering is around in our Sport.I bought a number of Seagull Pioneer E they were on special offer as 32 pounds.I sadly went through them   very quckly when learning to fly and finished up with lots of spares but no fuz.I then paid 32 pounds for a new fuz because the kit price had risen to over 60 pounds so it gave me a cheap 5th model,I managed to finish that one off as well learning to fly upside down or was it learning to crash whist upside down ,but it was the same result

Hi Guys,

With regard to the price of spare parts for ARTF models, I do agree with you all they are expensive and over priced when compared to the price of the full kit. So instead of buying a repalcement part, why not buy another kit. In doing that you will have all the spares you require, this is the cheapest option. Many suppliers break kits for spare parts, this is why the price is high. They end up with parts they can`t sell.

Edited By Martin Bedding on 25/11/2009 06:46:18

Hello Martin, here's the standard welcome post.........you may already know a lot of the stuff but have a look anyway.
They're a great crowd in here and you'll find help with just about anything.

Can I ask that you have a look through these?.......Mostly about how to use the forum and general useful information.

Please read these. 

And here 

And another

Apart from that, just jump in and have fun.

Bruce