Which polyhedral lightwind slope soarer?

I currently slope soar with EPP models but I recognise the limited performance in light winds. I was flying and a guy recommended an Algebra to me but I think they are out of production?
What ARTF plane should I choose for light wind thermal hunting off a slope? I understand it wants to be big (2m+) and probably simple (rudder / elevator) - oh, and cheap (<£100 w/o RC). Advice please.

Advert

A few suggestions
-Robbe Schulter Miniminus, excellent for light-medium winds but not really a thermal soarer.
-Recently published 2Vix2 (plan build) in RCM&E, looks very light.
-Goldberg Sophisticated Lady, heard they are good for light winds - several club members have them.
-Highlight unlimited, if you can stretch to it (£120!) very good flying model, packed full of carbon and composites.
Jonathan

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I fly a Great Planes Spirit Elite ARTF on the south coast slopes, easy to build and modify for transportation, rudder, elevator, ailerons, flaps giving crow braking launch camber and reflex, great for slope and hunting thermals. Slough Models (front of RCME) have facilitated mine and are extremely reasonably priced and helpful. Keep the wind in your face and the sun on your back, regards.

• 3 months later...

I flew the Bird of Time this afternoon. I built Wings, tail and rudder and bought the fuz redy made. The wind was hardly anything. The fuz even has  the weight built  in and didn't need any extra nose weight. It literally flew hands off right out of the car. The only problem it went too well. I thought it was going to go out of the field. If I were to start again I would put spoilers in, although Dynaflite think it is not necessary. Tomorrow the slope, thats Ivanhoe.

Peter

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...