DB sport&scale Autogyro

richard cohen

• 3 weeks later...

! After a couple of weeks sorting out a few niggles, like twisted blades and the upgrade From a 20c to a 45c lipo....I am pleased with the outcome.....a few may say that this auto of Boddington, although not his design is not the best....but to be honest, if you stick at improving any model...you will be rewarded. Thanks loads to Rich Harris for giving me this opportunity to fly what I considered to be a fine model. I would recommend this design as an ideal choice for an electric model any day...after a change of 3 motors, the final choice was a 300watt 42mm motor mounted on the front of the firewall instead of at the rear....the final Lipo choice was a turnigy 45c 2200 3s....

Edited By Baz Lewis on 30/11/2014 16:10:26

It's wonderful....you must have a go with it when we meet up again...the Depron version will be on the board next week, but as for the larger version.....It will be Depron / balsa and maybe 1:1.5 in size. Perhaps it will be the bigger version next maybe...shouldn't take more than a couple of evenings to sort the parts..

• 1 year later...