Phoenix

whacky

Advert

I haven't seen it for anything other then £80, although I have seen it with free adapter leads. What futaba tx do you have. I have heard problems from other people with getting them to work, and I can't get my 6 EX to work at all with it - fortunately I have a planet 5.

there are lots of links on here under "Shopping Partners" there is also a link to the phoenix web site at the top of the page.

Do a serch in google to check for best prices.

But really unless you intend to use the sim alot I would only use a cheep vertion like FMS (is free) or Clear View ( about £25). You can learn just as much on these cheeper sims. The more expensive ones have better graphics but dont offer much extra

I spent over £120 on FS One and wished I hadn't

Edited By Phil B on 03/01/2010 22:39:10

Phil B your posts are in conflict with each other?

Why would want to buy something that "you wished you didnt" and you have also told me that there are cheaper options available that will probably suit my needs. That said it's nice to see that someone will give 100% honest feedback.

It depends on what you want and how you use it. If its just for getting the basics I would stick to a cheeper sim. But I do know people who use sims a lot then for sharpening their skills then the better graphics and extra features come into play

Edited By Phil B on 03/01/2010 23:08:34

Posted by Phil B on 03/01/2010 23:11:43:
I use the FS One because I have it.

But really the best practice you can get is with a model
 But it's so much more expensive to crash a model.

Will what your selling work with vista and be ok on a laptop

• 1 month later...
Would just like to add... I use the Phoenix sim... paid about 70 quid for it. They are almost always on eBay too. Whatever version you buy, it is continually upgraded f.o.c. I had one or 2 of the cheaper sims, but found them to be more of a novelty (which wore off quite quickly) than a good tool to help with learning basics and practicing most advanced stuff. The Phoenix sim, by virtue of it's good graphics etc, keeps you hooked. I use both my Futaba T6EX 2.4Ghz and T7CP with it.