Appeal to owners of Peter's Feugray Plan!

I have this model half built laying in my bedroom collecting dust, due to a lost plan, don't really want to buy a whole new mag for the plan, and due to the irregulatrities between Peter's original drawings and the published ones, i cant get a new set from peter himself so i am appealing to someone who owns the plan and wouldn't mind just tracing and jotting down the dimensions of the tail surfaces e.g lengths widths, wood thicknesses, distances it rakes forward etc, this would be great!

The plane is sitting looking very sorry for itsself, like a carcus! it must be 60% constructed and with all the current projects i am doing i want to try and get it flying!

Happy flying to all!
Peter

• 2 weeks later...
I know, i developed a list as long as my arm, although i end up building one of them

every month i get the mag and get another model i want to build! Although building my own silencer extension out of my grandad's aircraft grade aluminium, i wasn't going to give up building this one!

Got those nijhuis racing double plans lying around :s

Edited By Peter 'Servo Scrounger' Savage on 31/01/2010 13:51:15

• 2 weeks later...